The REMORA “3 in 1” leg holster can be used for ankle, pocket or inside the waistband (IWB) carry. The leg holster features an adjustable ankle and restraint strap. To use the leg holster for pocket or IWB carry just remove the strap and attach the non slip patch.
- draw side specific
- outer skin is a rubberized non slip fabric
- inner padding provides comfort as well as retention for firearm.
- non-slip binding
- smooth interior lining for a seamless draw
- marine grade thread
- water-resistant / fire retardant / lightweight / durable
- Sweat Shield: protects the user’s weapon from body oils and sweat as well as “hammer gouge” and similar irritations.
- Standard Denier: smooth black denier.
- Black Ultra Plush: upgraded lining that gives a smoother draw as well as an ultra plush interior for your firearm.
- Leather Hyde: upgraded lining that gives your holster a slightly thinner appearance, not recommended for gun storage only for daily carry.
- Cleaning Instructions
1. Using a mild dish soap (Dawn or like soap) gently wash the exterior holster with a sponge or dishcloth.
2. Rinse well with water and make sure all soap is removed.
3. Let the holster air dry completely before use.
- Additional/Replacement Straps for thigh, ankle or calf carry.
- Video Demonstration: